Last day

On Monday we began to learn about WebQuests. 

A WebQuest is a lesson format in which all the information comes from the web. It can be created through several programs. What we want is that our pupils independently solve a central problem. The WebQuest is a task where pupils know exactly what the structure are and then they should follow tasks as well as what is expected related to evaluation. It is a project work in smaller groups and it is clearly defined what the final product should be.
To finish the work we have chosen a topic to make our own WebQuest. We made our WebQuest it with an app called TES.

This is what we made with my friend Edda for our final project called Let's go abroad. 
The goal of the project was that pupils get useful in interesting information on Malta, if we take them abroad for one week for learn English. 



We showed our project to the class on Friday our last day of class. While I watched the other presentations, I realized that we have learnt quite a lot. I am very happy and satisfied with the course and I feel grateful that I could be here. 

After the presentations we got our certificates and said good bye to our classmates and teacher. 























We were a nice group. We shared a lot during these two weeks, we have learnt about other educational systems, different ways of teaching, new tools and strategies to improve our teaching. We spent a lot of time together in evenings and we made great weekend trips on Malta. I hope we will stay in contact and maybe see each other in some other part of Europe (Poland, Austria, Spain, Hungary, Bulgaria..) or just come back to Malta for some other course. I really enjoyed my time there. It was a very nice experience, I recommend doing something similar to all teachers.

Komentarji

Priljubljene objave iz tega spletnega dnevnika

My class and St. Julian

Word clouds, school trip to Mdina

School trip to Valletta