Word clouds, school trip to Mdina


We learned how to make Word clouds. We were using an app WORDART. It is easy, fun and customizable. It is easy, fun and customizable.

This is an example that I made for a practice.
For my beginner class of English I use different words for fruit. You put words that you want to show and pick a shape from the list. You can choose colors, shape, and customize the text...




This is a second example for Word Clouds. You can use articles and chose your own picture for a shape.
I used an article about Malta and a picture (from DuckDuckGo) for a shape.

On Thursday we had a school trip to Mdina. It is amazing city, like all the places on Malta that I have seen and it is the highest point on Malta. Like the city Victoria on Gozo, it was built and created out of a need for protection against invaders. We could see the main landmarks and we also got a beautiful night view round Mdina. I am looking forward to visiting this city in the sun light and seeing all this amazing architecture cross a day. 

















Komentarji

Priljubljene objave iz tega spletnega dnevnika

My class and St. Julian

School trip to Valletta